To calculate how much you’re likely to earn on the Church Builder Bonus investment when you allow your interest to compound, enter an investment amount and let the calculator do the rest! While this calculator assumes a “give back” gift of 10%, you are always welcome to designate more to your favorite UCC-related ministry. And remember, you will still enjoy the any tax benefit to which you are entitled for your “give back” gift.
Cornerstone Fund investors have always enjoyed earning good rates — and now you can earn a bonus of 1.0% with the new Church Builder Bonus —
- Invest a minimum of $25,000 in a five-year investment
- “Give-back” a gift of at least 10% to any UCC ministry
- Enjoy the bonus on the balance for the five-year investment term
The Church Builder Bonus helps build the UCC in three important ways —
- All Cornerstone Fund investments help ensure funds are available for loans to UCC churches seeking to improve their facilities and strengthen their ministries.
- For churches with loans from the Cornerstone Fund, Church Builder Bonus investments can help the church qualify for an Interest Rate Rebate of up to 1% when church members make individual investments.
- Investors help build their favorite UCC organization by naming that ministry as the recipient of their 10% gift. Investors may even choose to allocate their 10% “give-back” contribution to their local church’s annual or capital campaign!
The Church Builder Bonus also helps investors themselves. Individuals with fixed income investments in their portfolios can choose the Church Builder Bonus to earn a higher rate of return, and reinvesting the additional interest can earn an even higher yield over time. What’s more, investors still enjoy the tax benefits available on eligible charitable contributions as the Cornerstone Fund will transfer each investor’s 10% gift in the investor’s name to ensure available tax benefits are assigned and acknowledged appropriately.
To invest in the Church Builder Bonus, request a special application and a prospectus with a call to Cornerstone Fund at 888-822-3863 or by email to email@example.com. For a current printable Rate Sheet, click here.
The purchase of our securities is subject to risks, which are described in our Offering Circular. We will offer and sell our securities only in states where authorized.
• Not FDIC or SIPC insured • Not a bank deposit • Not guaranteed by the United Church of Christ